Applications for FIB

Nika Buldgy

✪
Head of Project
Information
1. Your name (IC) :
2. Your Level :
3. Time zone :
4. Average time online per day :
5. Your Discord
6. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (3 or more reason)
2. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
 
Last edited:
Information
1. Your name (IC) : Kay inFamous
2. Your Level : NA
3. Time zone : NZST
4. Average online per day : 4-6
5. Your Discord dox.kail
6. Your ID NA

Additional information…

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

I’ve been playing GTA RP across different servers for around 5–6 years, so I have a solid understanding of both basic and advanced RP. I’ve always enjoyed the legal/government side of RP the most, and I’d like the opportunity to build the FIB into an active and enjoyable organisation from the ground up. I enjoy leading, organising people and creating good RP for everyone involved.


2. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organisation.

With my experience, I’ve picked up a lot of different RP styles and ideas over the years. I think FIB should focus on creating realistic and enjoyable scenarios, rather than just chasing wins. Good training, active members and working closely with other organisations would help improve the overall RP.
 
1. Your name (IC) :Jameel Jamaali
2. Your Level :xxx
3. Time zone :GMT +5:30
4. Average time online per day :5 to 6
5. Your Discord: jay_2504
6. Your ID: xxx

Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be the leader of this orgs for many reasons. some of the specific reasons are as follows:
1. Holding the Rank of FIB leader is a tremendous responsibility, Of which I am capable of to handel and Lead the organisation it'd be a honour to do so.
2. FIB is going to be the most respected and sought after organisation after the GOV citizens are going to look at it with the eyes of expectations and justice.
3.I want to be the leader of FIB because I think i have the capability and experience for the specifc role i am applying for.
4. I personally bave been role playing for past couple of years where I have played multiple RP servers and have lead organizations to bloom under my watch.

2. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. I am going to enfore an strict role play and professionalism term where in which only the People with utmost professionalism are in the org.
2. Id keep the organisation activity with different activities and events planed accordingly. so citizens engage with the FIB.
3. I am going to divide the Org internally and make specific or special department that handle the specific situation roleplay
 
Back
Top