Applications

Nika Buldgy

✪
Head of Project
Information :

1. Your name IRL :
2. Your characters' name (IC) :
3. Your in game ID :
4. Your age (OOC) :
5. Your level :
6. Country :
7. Your Discord ID:
8. Average time online per day (hours):
9. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):


Additional information :

Why do you want to become an admin?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Anything else we should know about your application?


The administrator has the right to reject your application if :

-The application does not follow the format.
-The application is copied or AI.
-The applicant has a low level or not enough experience.
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for.
-The applicant Punishment History is Important , for Getting accepted , Admin must have clean punishment History.
 
Last edited:
1. Your name IRL : Subhan Ali
2. Your characters' name (IC) : XXX
3. Your in game ID : XXX
4. Your age (OOC) : 17
5. Your in game level : XXX
6. Country : Pakistan
7. Time zone : GMT+5
8. Your Discord ID: subhan_152249
9. Average online per day(hours): 2-3 hr
10. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information :
Why do you want to become an admin?


I want to become an admin because I genuinely enjoy helping players and contributing to the Vale RP community. I have a good understanding of the server rules and the importance of fair roleplay. As an admin, I would like to help new and experienced players, answer their questions, resolve issues, and make sure that everyone follows the rules. I would treat every player fairly and remain professional in difficult situations. I believe that I am responsible, active, patient, and willing to learn, and I would do my best to help maintain a fair, friendly, and enjoyable environment for everyone on the server.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths:
My strengths are that I am patient, responsible, and fair. I can stay calm in difficult situations and listen to both sides before making a decision. I am also willing to help players, work as part of a team, and learn from more experienced administrators.
Weaknesses:
One of my weaknesses is that I sometimes spend extra time thinking about a decision because I want to make sure it is fair and correct. However, I am improving my decision-making and learning how to handle situations more efficiently without losing fairness or professionalism.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can bring strong communication, teamwork, patience, and problem-solving skills to the admin team. I am able to stay calm in difficult situations and listen carefully to all sides before making a fair decision. I am also responsible, willing to learn, and able to work professionally with both players and other administrators. I would actively help players, handle reports fairly, and do my best to contribute to a positive and organized server environment.
Anything else we should know about your application?

I would like you to know that I am genuinely interested in becoming a part of the admin team and contributing positively to the Vale RP community. I understand that being an admin is a big responsibility, and I am willing to learn from more experienced administrators and improve myself over time. I am ready to follow the rules, work professionally with the team, and treat every player fairly and respectfully. If given the opportunity, I will do my best to be active, helpful, and responsible.


The administrator has the right to reject your application if :
-The application does not follow the format.
-The application is copy-pasted or AI.
-The applicant has a low level or not enough experience.
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for.
-The applicant Punishment History is Important, for Getting accepted, Admin must have clean punishment History..
-The application is low effort.
 
1. Your name IRL : Jay Jadhav
2. Your characters' name (IC) : Jameel Jamaali
3. Your in game ID : XxX
4. Your age (OOC) : 20
5. Your in game level : N/A
6. Country: India
7. Your Discord ID: jay_2504
8. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 5 hours minimum and 8 to 9 hours a day at max
9. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

    I want to Try Helping the community by extending my help and my resources I feel like I wont be leaving my RP life behind as even helping people will be an RP to me.
    It'd be my honor to be a part of the Vale Family.

    2.strengths:
    Communication, understanding, Willingness, Quick Learner Ill need help at start but after i get to know stuff ill still take my time to apply it cause ill want to clearly learn it first.
    After that ill be good to go on my own

    3. weaknesses:

    I sometimes can be overly Excited for nominal stuff, Over specific about minute stuff

    4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Being more active, Open mindedness between all the admins, team building, or Being a entertainer.
    Enforcing RP, Doing Events.

    5. Anything else we should know about your application?
    Nothing
 
Back
Top